- Executive suites in a professional business center
- Month-to-month lease terms
- Professional business center
- Utilities included in lease
- Secure building with 24/7 tenant access
- Spaces pre-wired for cable, telephone and high-speed internet
- Large windows and high ceilings
- Pre-plumbed for sinks
- Temporary commercial space rentals
- Centrally located with easy freeway access to I-405
- Vince's Coffee serves tenants and clients
- Commercial lease rates starting below $199 per month
Commercial leases ideal for
- Business entrepreneurs
- Retailers (storefront spaces only)
- Real estate agents
- Mortgage brokers
- Counseling practices
- Graphic designers
- Web-based businesses
- Technical start-ups
- Corporate satellite offices
Come to the 18th annual Washington Small Business Fair – learn from the experts how to form and run a successful business.
Free event, free parking!
Just two blocks west from Creative Workspace at Renton Technical College.
- Starting a business
- Which Business entity is best for you?
- Marketing tips and advice
- Driving traffic to your website
- Financing options
- Keeping your business out of tax trouble
- Benefits of networking
- Business law essentials
- Government contracts
- How to get the most out of quickbooks
- Public Relations - How to get noticed.
- Business Licensing and Registration
- Developing a Business Plan
Imagine leasing your own private workspace in a safe and secure professional atmosphere.
Imagine building your business or practicing your craft in an environment filled with other business owners and entrepreneurs.
Imagine the convenience of working close to home, in your private office, with plenty of space and no distractions.
Imagine the ability to network with dozens of other businesses, all under the same roof.
Now, imagine this opportunity at a rental rate you can afford.
Lease a private office
Lease your own private workspace in a professional business center in Renton. Each office has secure private lock, unlike virtual offices or shared offices. Our month to month leases are flexible and affordable and require no long term contract. Vince's coffee forms the social hub of a community of entrepreneurs at Creative Workspace. The building is centrally located in the Puget Sound metropolitan region, near the I405 interstate on a busy commercial artery.
Residential and Commercial Specialist
Eric Guisasola and Aaron Cline established CG Construction Services, Inc. in 2001. Eric does the consulting, estimating and scheduling. Aaron works in the field. Their residential and commercial projects have varied over the years, and they are Better Business Bureau accredited.
Recently they completed an 18 month project renovating a health and rehabilitation facility in Enumclaw. Everything is ADA approved; the sinks, counters, toilets at proper height, door/passage ways at right width, etc. They converted a storage room into a dining room for the patients. They designed the rooms to be homier than a standard type of hospital room. They also created a solarium where patients can enjoy an inside park-like setting.
They installed a large generator, and fixed the wiring so there is even more lighting available. Removed asbestos, added handrails, and crash bars for emergency exits. “These are the most challenging projects. We work with the state and the city, all dimensions have to be exact, and there’s a lot of paperwork,” Eric said.