Imagine leasing your own private workspace in a safe and secure professional atmosphere.
Imagine building your business or practicing your craft in an environment filled with other business owners and entrepreneurs.
Imagine the convenience of working close to home, in your private office, with plenty of space and no distractions.
Imagine the ability to network with dozens of other businesses, all under the same roof.
Now, imagine this opportunity at a rental rate you can afford.
Lease a private office
Lease your own private workspace in a professional business center in Renton. Each office has secure private lock, unlike virtual offices or shared offices. Our month to month leases are flexible and affordable and require no long term contract. Vince's coffee forms the social hub of a community of entrepreneurs at Creative Workspace. The building is centrally located in the Puget Sound metropolitan region, near the I405 interstate on a busy commercial artery.
- Executive suites in a professional business center
- Month-to-month lease terms
- Utilities included in lease
- Secure building with 24/7 tenant access
- Spaces pre-wired for cable, telephone and high-speed internet
- Large windows and high ceilings
- Pre-plumbed for sinks
- Temporary commercial space rentals
- Centrally located with easy freeway access to I-405
- Vince's Coffee serves tenants and clients
- Commercial lease rates starting below $249 per month
Commercial leases ideal for
- Business entrepreneurs
- Retailers (storefront spaces only)
- Real estate agents
- Mortgage brokers
- Counseling practices
- Graphic designers
- Web-based businesses
- Technical start-ups
- Corporate satellite offices
The fourth annual Seattle Mini Maker Faire is a co-production of EMP Museum and Penny University. The September 19th and 20th, 2015 faire anticipates 90+ makers, sponsors, and partners and over 6,000 attendees.
Maker Faire is the Greatest Show and Tell on Earth—a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker Movement. It’s a place where people show what they are making, and share what they are learning.
The application deadline is July 1, 2015, but don’t wait until the last minute! The Seattle Mini Maker Faire will be held on September 19-20, 2015 at EMP Museum and surrounding outdoor space at Seattle Center.