Imagine leasing your own private workspace in a safe and secure professional atmosphere.
Imagine building your business or practicing your craft in an environment filled with other business owners and entrepreneurs.
Imagine the convenience of working close to home, in your private office, with plenty of space and no distractions.
Imagine the ability to network with dozens of other businesses, all under the same roof.
Now, imagine this opportunity at a rental rate you can afford.
Lease a private office
Lease your own private workspace in a professional business center in Renton. Each office has secure private lock, unlike virtual offices or shared offices. Our month to month leases are flexible and affordable and require no long term contract. Vince's coffee forms the social hub of a community of entrepreneurs at Creative Workspace. The building is centrally located in the Puget Sound metropolitan region, near the I405 interstate on a busy commercial artery.
- Executive suites in a professional business center
- Month-to-month lease terms
- Utilities included in lease
- Secure building with 24/7 tenant access
- Spaces pre-wired for cable, telephone and high-speed internet
- Large windows and high ceilings
- Pre-plumbed for sinks
- Temporary commercial space rentals
- Centrally located with easy freeway access to I-405
- Vince's Coffee serves tenants and clients
- Commercial lease rates starting below $249 per month
Commercial leases ideal for
- Business entrepreneurs
- Retailers (storefront spaces only)
- Real estate agents
- Mortgage brokers
- Counseling practices
- Graphic designers
- Web-based businesses
- Technical start-ups
- Corporate satellite offices
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center, One South Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057
Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 3:00pm - 7:00 pm
Come to the Renton Business Expo where where over 60 local businesses showcase their products and services. This is the main annual event organised by the Renton Chamber of Commerce.
- Connect: Networking opportunities with Renton business owners and potential customers.
- See: Local products and services exhibits
- Win: Prizes, drawings and special offers
- Meet: Mingle with entrepreneurs and local business people
- Eat: Sample Renton restaurants and enjoy the buffet provided by the Red Lion